Part time Arizona or New Mexico

Home Forums Physician Job Share Network Part time Arizona or New Mexico

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    HeatherHeather
    Participant

Hello,
    I am a Family Practice resident looking to find someone to share a practice. I am looking in Arizona and New Mexico (smaller towns.) I will be moving in the Spring of 2005. I love to do OB and hope to do many deliveries. I have small children and want to work half time. Please email me if you are interested.
    Heather

HeatherHeather
    Participant

Hello again to everyone. After more discussion with my spouse, we have decided to be more flexible. I just really want to work 1/2 time! We are willing (and are now looking) to go to a town in Montana, Wyoming, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado or Idaho. I envision a practice of half-time for 6 mos, full-time for 3 months and off for 3 months per year. There must be some FP’s out there who want to do this too!!! Email me if you are looking for a set-up like this- we can job-hunt together!!! I love OB and will do c-sections if the opportunity is available. I will be done with residenct Feb 2005. Imagine the possibilities!!
    Heather

FPmommyto2FPmommyto2
    Participant

Still dead set against CA? :no: 😉

(Just checking…your schedule sounds pretty great!)

-Heather

HeatherHeather
    Participant

Wow, I still really don’t want to go to CA. :boggled: I suppose you still don’t want to leave CA? :banghead: What a bummer. Who knows? as I get closer to graduating, I don’t know how willing I will be to compromise where I want to live. Not CA yet.
    I will certainly let you know if that changes.
    Heather

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.