Questions… and more Questions….

Home Forums General Discussion Questions… and more Questions….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    RayRay
    Participant

Hi there guys.

Just a question. I’m applying for the class entering in 04. However, I feel a bit “out” because I’m working full time in my current career while preparing for the MCAT. It seems like everyone else is in school right now. Is anyone else in my predicament? My husband is out of town for the next month and it’s me and the kids (3 and 1)right now..Finding time to study at night is getting very difficult. I want to crash as soon as the kids go to bed. I normally take time to study during work but things are getting hectic in the office as well.

Just wanted to know if there are any other folks like me out there..Oh, good luck to those of you in school this semester. I do remember taking Organic and Biochemistry and Physics…and that Misc English Lit class 😀 Keep studying!!

Ray

LaramisaLaramisa
    Participant

Hi Ray-

I also in the same situation and worried about having enough time to study. I work full time and am a single mom to a 6 year old. It’s also been several years since I took the pre-reqs so I used my vacation time this summer to start reviewing but still have alot of work to do. I’m especially worried about getting some big work assignment or deadline right before the MCAT.

LM

LaramisaLaramisa
    Participant

Hi Ray-

I also in the same situation and worried about having enough time to study. I work full time and am a single mom to a 6 year old. It’s also been several years since I took the pre-reqs so I used my vacation time this summer to start reviewing but still have alot of work to do. I’m especially worried about getting some big work assignment or deadline right before the MCAT.

LM

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.