Sethina

Home Forums General Discussion Sethina

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    efex101efex101
    Participant

Sethina I sent you a PM, is there anyway to notify folks when they get PM’s? half of mine from months ago sent to other members have not been read…of course now it is too late but maybe if there was something to alert us it would help.

Sethina1Sethina1
    Participant

A notification and a copy of the private email is sent to the email address. Sometimes people just read it there and do not go to teh website to read them. Therefore it looks like they haven’t been read. I’m going to send you one now, let me know if you do not received the email notification and I’ll check what’s happening!

Sethina 🙂

efex101efex101
    Participant

Ha ha ha, okay never mind. I guess those folks were just ignoring me (he he) thanks Sethina 😀

MomMDMomMD
    Participant

Ha, ha!!

A good point. Request to users, can you go into your profile and make sure that you do not have any private messages there that you haven’t read. If you don’t need them, delete them!

Sethina

LenaLena
    Participant

Hi Sethina,
    Just wanted to let you know that I checked my profile a few weeks and realised that I had a bunch of PMs for which I never received email notification. When I first joined MomMD I received PMs via email, but no longer…

mommd2bmommd2b
    Participant

This has also happened to me several times…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.