So what are you doing over the holidays?

Home Forums General Discussion So what are you doing over the holidays?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    MelissaGrayMelissaGray
    Participant

I’m sooooo glad to have some time off!! :hyper:

No big plans, which is fine with me. We’re going to spend the weekend with my inlaws. We’ll have a nice, quite Christmas on our own 🙂 .

I’ve arranged to spend a day in an ER in another city and I’m thinking on working on some other shadowing. Other than that I’m reading non-school things and catching up on some cross-stitching. 😀

So, what’s up with the rest of you?

Merry Christmas! [santahat]

Melissa

efex101efex101
    Participant

Studying for the MCAT, yuck!

MelissaGrayMelissaGray
    Participant

Well don’t blow your entire break that way! 😉

rockfeverrockfever
    Participant

hallelujah! we’re going to a resort in orlando! my extended family will be there but we will have our own condo. yay! i just realized that even though i was on maternity leave from 5 months and hten worked part time, i studied for the mcat throughout my entire matenrity leave, then had classes to study for and in general haven’t had a break so i’m so exccited. however, i am putting the microbiology book into my bag and am going to try to study fro at least 1 hour a day. i need to finish this course!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! [santahat]

mommd2bmommd2b
    Participant

My dad is coming for Christmas….we’re just all going to have a relaxed (I hope 😀 ) family celebration.

I hope that you all have a safe and happy holiday!!!

Kris

MomMDMomMD
    Participant

We’re having a very quiet, small Christmas. I’m excited to see the added excitement of my girls.

Sethina [santahat]

eeh2004eeh2004
    Participant

I plan to sleep, eat, clean out a few closets, and spend time with the family! And dread my upcoming OB-Gyn rotation! Happy Holidays to everyone!

[santahat]

Erin

bzmom4bzmom4
    Participant

Enjoying my family and trusting God to take care of everything else for me.
    Hope everyone’s enjoying their holiday! :wave:

missbonniemissbonnie
    Participant

Hello-

I’m getting ready to move back into Manhattan. I took a 3 month leave to NJ and couldn’t deal with the commute.

Hope everyone has a great new year ahead of them!

bonnie

CynthiaCynthia
    Participant

My son caught a six day flu the Sunday before Christmas, my daughter caught it Christmas day, I came down with it the day after Christmas, and my husband caught it three days ago! Needless to say….we’ve spent the vacation just laying around…..and I had sooo much planned for the last couple weeks!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.