Special Request!

Home Forums General Discussion Special Request!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MomMDMomMD
    Participant

Dear Forum Users,

I have a special request for you! You may be aware that MomMD is a privately run site, for the past three years I have put my own money into it because I believe in the power of us women getting together. My mission is to never charge for using the site, obviously it costs money to keep this here. I AM ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTED THAT THESE FORUMS ARE SUCH A SUCCESS!! However, our new forums are using extra disk space that we must pay for.

If you have been using MomMD and learning from it, meeting new people here, got inspiration or anything that has meant something to you, please consider donating money to the site to help pay for our costs.

We’ve set up a Pay Page at Amazon, where you can give as little as $1 to the site. Consider that professional organizations and magazine subscriptions can cost $12 – 100 a year, any contribution is welcomed!!

Click here to donate – http://www.amazon.com/paypage/P2MRMIJUYZIELE

THANKS!

Sethina

MomMDMomMD
    Participant

THANKS TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED – your kindness is greatly appreciated by me and all who use this site!

Just an FYI, I sent an email to over 2200 members last week and we generated just $65 in support donations. Help KEEP MOMMD FREE! Donate anything, even $1 will make a difference!

THANKS AGAIN!

Sethina

GracieThreeGracieThree
    Participant

Hi Sethina –

Is there any way we can make a contribution by mail? I’d rather not pay by credit card.

Thanks!

MomMDMomMD
    Participant

THANKS! Yes, you can mail checks payable to MomMD, LLC to

MomMD
    P.O. Box 83734
    Los Angeles, CA 90045

Thanks!

Sethina

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.