Spouses?

Home Forums Family & Parenting Spouses?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MomMDMomMD
    Participant

Any spouses out there? Care to share your concerns?

CaLiGirL :)CaLiGirL:)
    Participant

I also thought it would be a good idea to hear from our members who are currently married to medical students or MD’s. I have “seen” quite a number of members here on MomMD who have spouses who are also doctors or who are currently in med school. I would love to recieve some input.

Here are some of my questions:
    Experience-wise, how is it having a spouse in the same field? Do you find it difficult, encouraging/helpful, or both to have an MD spouse? If your spouse is ahead of you in the long road of becoming a doctor, did your spouse have any influence on your decision to become an MD? Did you have to wait for your spouse to finish his/her residency before pursuing your goals? Do you have children and does your spouse have the time to help with the kids?

I know, lots of questions 😀 . I would be so grateful to get responses from those of you who have MD spouses and willing to reply. So please if you can, post responses as it would be very interesting. If you feel that any of those questions touch a personal base, I apologize and please ignore it!

Thanks,

Annie

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.