Square Peggers – where are you?!?

Home Forums General Discussion Square Peggers – where are you?!?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    EemaMDEemaMD
    Participant

Ok you square peggers… you know who you are… make your presence known!

EemaMD aka Linda

Mary B-B ToBeDocMary B-B ToBeDoc
    Participant

Originally posted by EemaMD:
    [b]Ok you square peggers… you know who you are… make your presence known!

EemaMD aka Linda[/b]

Linda, hi!
    I was able to re-register about a week ago. Glad you’re here…I’m in the process of applying; MCAT in August. How’s Tn? I forget what year you’re in…3rd? 4th? What are you thinking of for residency? Take care…Mary
    😉 (a square peg indeed!)

MomMDMomMD
    Participant

Yes, WHERE ARE YOU? SQUARE PEGGERS!!! Make your presence known!!

Sethina 😀

mommd2bmommd2b
    Participant

😉

Kris

EemaMDEemaMD
    Participant

Hey y’all…

I’m in yr 4+ Mary… will be applying for residencies this summer/fall. Boards have been a big hurdle for me, but I think I’ve recovered.

I have decided (as of now with the constant possibility of a mindchange 😉 ) to apply in both OB/Gyn and Pediatrics. I have been flipping between the two for three years now and am really not any closer to making a decision. With my scores and grades I’m not sure what kind of OB spot I can get, another reason to keep peds open! 🙂

Good luck on the MCATs… do as many practice questions and exams as you can… I’ve learned that it’s not what you think is the best possible answer… it is what THEY think is the best possible answer. The bastards! 😡 Can you tell NMBE and I don’t get along?

Anyhow, if you’re applying down here, let me know. The admissions people are great and they never mind one of us putting in a good word for someone!

Linda

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.