Stressed about 2nd bio exam results

Home Forums Introductions & Connections Stressed about 2nd bio exam results

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer_WJennifer_W
    Participant

Hi,
    I just recieved my 2nd results back from my Bio class and I got a 61! Which is 7 points down from my first one. Needless to say, I am feeling REALLY good about my self and my future right now. 🙁 I stuudied SO hard and felt well prepared when I entered the classroom, which is why I’m so frustrated. I feel like my career is over right now. I don’t want to be in my own skin right now!
    The last time I saw my instructor, he didn’t have any words of wisdom for me. He had no advice for me. But I guess will talk to him anyway.
    BTW, my pre-med adviser asked me if I wanted to make an appointment with him to over effective studying strategies, but he was only available MTW. I began thinking out loud about when I could make it in(I have a baby and I have a full course load), and he snapped at me saying he couldn’t do it any other day and that I have to make priorities. PRIORITIES???!!!!! I wanted to bite his head off and tell him I know all about priorities, thank you very much. God, some men just DON”T GET IT.
    So, is my career over, just as it barely got started? It makes me angry, other Bio instructor let ppl drop their lowest score, use notes, curve, but not mine. So, I’m being penalized for choosing the wrong instructor. Great, it’s all over now. I hate myself SO much right now. I’m going to go through a whole box of Kleenex tonight.
    Thanks for listening.
    Jen

TexasRoseTexasRose
    Participant

Hang in there! No, it’s not over! What was the average score for the class? your grade might not be as low as it seems if the average is low as well. Also, one class doesn’t doom you. Take the effective studying strategies class and ignore the jerk. 😡 Don’t let him stand between you and your goals! 😉
    Theresa

Sethina1Sethina1
    Participant

This is a double post with two threads. To follow read the one in premeds…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.