support groups?

Home Forums Introductions & Connections support groups?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    TexasRoseTexasRose
    Participant

HI everyone. Since this forum is now also about making connections, I was wondering what kind of interest there might be for different “support groups” on this forum.

I’ve had suggestions for a New Mom thread and one for Looking to Leave Medicine.

Anyone else have ideas? You can reply here or create one of your own on this forum! :yes: We already have a great thread for Working Moms and I know we can get some more groups going. Even if you think the topic might be addressed elsewhere, it would be nice to have a conversation thread here, too.

Theresa

maggie52maggie52
    Participant

Would like to start something locally also…maybe we could do some by geography!

wannaBmdwannaBmd
    Participant

Maggie,
    I’m all for that idea. It would be great to get to know ladies in my area!

PremedRNPremedRN
    Participant

Yes, look at all of use, we are from very different geographic are, from what I am seeing, there arent many from the northwest, where Im from.

In the future, I would like to see a mommd convention. That would be awesome.

DONOTDELETE ****DONOTDELETE**
    Participant

Could you please start a thread on those looking to leave medicine. Also, anyone else out there have difficulty passing their specialty boards and how did it affect their practices or what job opportunities are open to them (licensed, but unable to pass specialty boards)?

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.