SUPPORT MOMMD!!

Home Forums General Discussion SUPPORT MOMMD!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    MomMDMomMD
    Participant

Just a reminder that MomMD relies on support from our members and visitors. Do your holiday shopping or make a donation, whatever it takes. I CANNOT EMPHASIZE ENOUGH HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS! Over the 4 years I’ve been running it, it has cost me A LOT of MONEY. If you come here everyday, do something to keep it here….. I’ve delayed medical school to provide this service to everyone.

Learn how you can support MomMD! Yep, this plea is personal and so is my credit card that pays for it!!!! 😉

http://www.mommd.com/support.shtml

Thanks to those of you who have supported the site in the past!

drmoo55drmoo55
    Participant

Sethina- You may keep my winning AMAZON coupon (can you get the $ instead?)

MomMD deserves it more than I do.

Michele

MomMDMomMD
    Participant

You are too kind. Of course, you deserve it! You won!

drmoo55drmoo55
    Participant

Sethina

I didn’t realize how easy donating was :confused: –

Just click on the VISA/MASTERCARD DONATE sign on the left of screen & follow directions- REALLY EASY!!! 😀

:yes: Come on and support where we all come to for support!

Michele

MomMDMomMD
    Participant

Hi there! Thanks!!

It is EASY! I just checked our reports and no one has ordered anything via our online links 🙁

Hopefully someone might do their holiday shopping via Amazon (one of our affiliates) and earn us some commission!!! Just click on any of the shopping links on our support page and that’s how we’ll earn.

Sethina 😉

PremedRNPremedRN
    Participant

Sethina,
    As much as I come to this site, I didnt think of or necessarily know where (if I would have thought of it first) to use the link to Amazon.com to order a book I was given the money for, for my birthday. I have already purchased it. Im sorry. Shuks.
    I feel guilty not donating, soon as I am more financially stable, I will. It may not be much, but I love the site and want to thankyou for putting soo much time and effort and money into this so we can have valueable resources as premed, med student—future and current doctors. I hope you mention what you’ve done in your personal statment when applying for med school. It will speak volumes about you.
    Another question, when will mommd be on TV? I live in Indiana, and would love to watch. By the way, I finally seen a picture of you, you are GORGEOUS!

PremedRNPremedRN
    Participant

I just ordered some VHS for my sons for Christmas. Some of the proceeds will come to Mommd, correct?

DONOTDELETE ****DONOTDELETE**
    Participant

Sethina,

Is there any way to donate besides paypal?

Also….I have to say that if anyone sees a google ad that they are interested in they should click on it. The click helps support mommd and will likely provide them with some interesting info as well. Don’t just click for the sake of clicking though…that would not help mommd.

kris

MomMDMomMD
    Participant

There should be a commission earned from MomMD if you clicked on a link from here! THANKS!!!

Donations can be mailed to MomMD,LLC, PO Box 83734, Los Angeles, CA 90045 or you can use Amason. The support page has several ways to contribute.

HOWEVER, the biggest contribution anyone can make is to visit the site often and tell all your friends. Help spread the word! If you’re on the net and you see somewhere MomMD could be linked from, request a link.

Thanks to all. Happy Holidays!
    Sethina

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.