Trouble getting in classes

Home Forums Premed Students Trouble getting in classes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bekagainbekagain
    Participant

I have a question and am hoping some others will have suggestions.

I have a BA and am trying to get my pre-reqs with out a post-bacc program. I got my BA from a small Christian college and am trying to get my pre-reqs at a local state school. My problem is that I am in the last group of students that is allowed to register. By the time I am eligible, the classes I need are full. I am also the parent of a preschooler and would love to get into some specific class times. I have been told that I cannot improve my registration status unless I am a degree-seeking student. This is very frustrating. 😡

Has anyone else experienced this problem? I can get these classes at the school where I got my BA but it is not well respected and very low-budget, but the teachers are good. I want to get out into the bigger academic world so to speak. Any ideas about how to get into these classes?
    Bekah

PremedRNPremedRN
    Participant

Enroll as a bio major or something, that’s all. Then you would be “degree seeking” even if that is not your intention. Besides, doesnn’t it usually cost more if you aren’t “degree seeking?”
    Anyways, that’s just my 2 cents.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.