VR practice test scores

Home Forums MCAT & USMLE VR practice test scores

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    PremedRNPremedRN
    Participant

I bought the EK VR 101, I have taken 3 complete tests from this book, I am scoring 7, 6, 9 (couldnt believe the last). I just started study for the MCAT which is a year away. Should I be concerned about the 6 and 7’s this early? Is it a good score starting out? I could see where if I lost focues I could easily get a 4 or a 5. I dont always understand why the answers are correct even if I read the reason why it is wrong, in tips on improving my reasoning? Am I just freaking out?

IsraeliGirlIsraeliGirl
    Participant

Hi.
    Most preperatory schools say that their students improve their scores by at least 10 points, in your case thats +32, so it actually looks grate! And you have a year! (I’m taking the april MCAT and I haven’t even looked at an exam!).
    Good job!
    Galya.

DrWuStar *DrWuStar*
    Participant

i don’t think you have anything to worry about. just keep practicing and getting your system down, and i’m sure your scores will be through the roof. good for you for starting so early! it seems to me that verbal is a section where a lot of practice and general comfort with the test format and strategy will really pay off.

good luck!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.