we want to hear more!

Home Forums Introductions & Connections we want to hear more!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    TexasRoseTexasRose
    Participant

Hi everyone! I know there’s a few of you out there who haven’t intro’d yourselves yet. We’d love to hear from you! Everyone has a unique story to tell and I for one enjoy reading them. :goodvibes:
    Theresa

MomMDMomMD
    Participant

That’s for sure!! Who’s new out there? Tell us your story!

Sethina

mama me memama me me
    Participant

Hi. I just found this site last week. It is great! I was looking for some advice about possibly staying home with my children for a couple of years. I knew there had to be a group of physician moms somewhere. I am from Minnesota. I have been in practice for 2 years as a family physician. I have a 2 year old son and a 6 month old daughter. I’m currently on an unpaid leave until March, but considering not returning for a couple of years. I love being home with my kids. We are all less stressed and more happy since I’ve been on leave. That’s my life right now . . . .

VenturaMomMDVenturaMomMD
    Participant

Hello! I also just found your site and am excited to network with other Doctor Mommies! I am an FP 2 years out of residency with a 2 year old daughter. I joined another female FP about a year ago in Ventura, CA – she’s been in solo practice for the last 13 years. It is very flexible and “family friendly” but certainly has its frustrations when it comes to the business side of things!! I am especially interested in “mentoring” as I was in academics for my first year and really miss teaching. LA is a hop-skip-and a few jumps away if you ever plan a get-together I’d be interested!
    KP

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.