Welcome

Home Forums General Discussion Welcome

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    MomMDMomMD
    Participant

Welcome to all our members old and new. This discussion forum will be our only discussion forum at MomMD. So any discussion that happens will happen here!! This is the place to be!! You’ll not miss out on a thing. Please post away and get discussions started again! Introduce yourself, post advice, questions and more. We will be adding new folders and categories in the near future – email me if you’d like to moderate one!

Best wishes,

Sethina Edwards
    MomMD Founder

DONOTDELETE ****DONOTDELETE**
    Participant

Congratulations Sethina – the site is beautiful!
    Looking forward to continuing our discussions here…

Med4MomMed4Mom
    Participant

Haven’t been here for a while, and must say… this site is really looking great!!

Keep up the good work Sethina! 😉

CaLiGirL :)CaLiGirL:)
    Participant

looks great!

DONOTDELETE ****DONOTDELETE**
    Participant

i have been trying to register and become a member of this forum for the last 4-5 days. I am sent a msg with my login name and password..but when i enter the same in the login screen on the website..it fails to recognize me.So finally i thought let me just write as an unregistered user.

BTB i am also planning to give my MCAT in April ’03. Currently i am doing volunteer work at the nearby hospital. I am looking forward to the support and help that i can get from the mommd forum. I am also ready to help anyone with in my limits.

thank you
    P.S Great Job

AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster

Hello Sue,

I have re-emailed you what I assume is your login information – I checked it and it works for me – please copy and paste the login/password into the login screen to avoid possible typos…

It’s possible I picked the wrong Sue from our records, so email webmaster@mommd.com if your problem persists.

Thanks,
    Administrator

KyGrlDr2BKyGrlDr2B
    Participant

Hello all. I just registered. I found out about this place over at SDN, where I am quite a bit. I will be attending med school in August. 🙂 I hope this place grows and that we learn a lot.

MelissaGrayMelissaGray
    Participant

I also found this at SDN. Glad to be here!

EemaMDEemaMD
    Participant

Goodness Sethina… took me long enough to get here…

The new site looks great… but I do miss my daily e-mails. It’s hard to find time to post, but I did enjoy catching up in the evenings…

Linda (EemaMD)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.