What is your favorite study snack?

Home Forums Premed Students What is your favorite study snack?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    DuckDuck
    Participant

I was just curious about what snacks help keep you going while studying. I need more fruit, but I’m a potato chip and pepsi addict :yes: . I’m looking for other snack ideas.

Duck

shellbellshellbell
    Participant

Love this topic, KOOL-AID and chips are a good thing. I am dieting though :weeping: so veggies and more veggies for me!

Michelle

DrWuStar *DrWuStar*
    Participant

hahaha – good topic!! 😀

my favorite is pretzels and mustard. especially “hot and sweet” mustard. yum.

i am also a big fan of potato chips, but am try to avoid them cause once i start eating them i can’t stop – they become my obsession. tee-hee! :p

DuckDuck
    Participant

Mustard and pretzels…yum :yes: I had forgotten about how good that taste. That’s better than eating chips.

wannaBmdwannaBmd
    Participant

I make my own kind of trail mix with pretzels, raisins, and some M&M’s(not the whole bag!!! :blush: ) It’s pretty good, and I have to fend off my kiddo’s to get any. :rotfl:

M -AM-A
    Participant

I am also a chip fanatic, but I try to stay away from them ’cause once I start I can’t stop! :blush:

When I’m studying, caffeine is definitely involved but I try to have some healthy snacks too like fruits, cheese and crackers, etc.

I do have one bad habit though….I smoke a lot when I study :blush: :no:

M-A

DreyDrey
    Participant

I buy a tin of mixed nuts and add a bag of M&M’s to that. Mix it up–yummy!

twinkletwinkle
    Participant

i chew gum. for some reason i need to be constantly chewing when i study. when i have snacks..i just end up eating it all (i am a compulsive eater..help me!)..and then i feel bloated and rather guilty.. 🙁

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.