what’s your vice??

Home Forums General Discussion what’s your vice??

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    MomMDMomMD
    Participant

I didn’t even bother putting my vice on my New Year’s resolution list. I’d fail miserably. I don’t smoke or anything like that. My main vice and downfall is my tremendous sweet tooth (I have brownies baking as I type). What’s yours? This is one thing I wish I could cure!! Are you a latte addict, smoker, gossiper, what is your vice! Make me feel better… :p

Sethina

NatalieNatalie
    Participant

OOOooohhhhh…send some brownies this way! I think that is my favorite dessert!

Lately I think my biggest vice is spending too much time on the internet. I didn’t bother making a resolution about it either. 😉

Well, better run…have one screaming kid and another one singing and jumping on the bed…

Natalie

UCLABruinUCLABruin
    Participant

Jelly Bellies!!! I am addicted them. I would eat them everyday if I didn’t set limits! I only allow myself to have them once every two weeks. 😀

rockfeverrockfever
    Participant

chocolate, cookies, chocolate chips cookies.

lillianlillian
    Participant

My beautiful baby nice! When she was a premee, I spent my days and the hospital for the entire month!!! I hardly worked. Now, I play with her out of the hospital, everyday. What sacrifice…

MelissaGrayMelissaGray
    Participant

Definitely chocolate! :yes: I consider it to be nearly hormonal.

bzmom4bzmom4
    Participant

OMG! Chili’s Southwestern Eggrolls & Chicken Crispers with Avocado Ranch Dip! :hyper:

LenaLena
    Participant

It looks like we all have food-related vices…

I love white cheddar popcorn from Trader Joe’s. Could eat a whole bag at one sitting. It’s one of the few things I miss about America!

Paprika-flavoured and curry-flavoured Pringles are good substitutes…

LinLin
    Participant

#1=Rolling over and hitting that snooze alarm!
    Indiscriminate chocolate consumption! :blush:
    Being a little too..candid…at times
    :footinmouth:
    Being a massage maniac! 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.