When will i find out?

Home Forums Premed Students When will i find out?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rockfeverrockfever
    Participant

Hi guys! I am getting so antsy waiting to hear from medical schools. I applied to 7 shcools orginally, got rejected from one and 1 itnerview. i got rejected from another, called the school and now have an interview! i guess soem things are arbitrary! they had misread where i took organic chemistry over! After filling out supplementary applications for 4, i haven’t heard from one school at all not even for a supplementary and the others haven’t contacted me about interviews! they all went in liek mid september too! anwyay so i added 1 more shcool with a 12/1 deadline to my list. this soudns pittiful deons’t it? does it mean that i won’t get in?
    I have alreayd dceided that if i don’t get in anywhere i will enter a 1 year masters or certficta postbacc program. i should have done this before but since my undergrad degree is in bio, i was told that i only needed to prove that i still know the stuff and took about 7 science classes with the lowest grade being A-. arrgh! i am so sick of waiting! :crossfingers:

MelissaGrayMelissaGray
    Participant

I would recommend that you contact the schools again and see what their process is like (and to make sure that they each have all of your paperwork…and haven’t also misinterpreted it :rolleyes: ). Some schools don’t stop interviewing until late spring, BTW, so I wouldn’t worry too much at this point.

The application process is quite frustrating! :tired: Just keep on top of things the best you can. 🙂

spacecadetspacecadet
    Participant

I agree with Melissa. Call the schools you haven’t heard from. You should be able to get some information, or at least you will know that they have everything they need.

I hope you get some good news soon. I know how long and frustrating this process is!

Pam

elisemomof3elisemomof3
    Participant

Hang in there, hon. I know it’s frustrating and you feel like you want to scream everytime you go to the mailbox and there’s nothing from a medical school :wave:

Yours,
    Elise 😀 :rotfl:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.