Whew!

Home Forums Medical Students Whew!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MelissaGrayMelissaGray
    Participant

One semester down, 7 more to go!!! Now I just need to catch up on sleep 😉

Anyone else out there done yet?

LindseyLindsey
    Participant

Wa HOO!!!! Congratulations, girl! We aren’t finished until the 20th. 3 more exams. Took my OSCE today, and it went fine….but it was pass/fail, so not too much pressure. Hope you enjoy your sleep!

Peace~
    Lindsey

elisemomof3elisemomof3
    Participant

Last set of exams on the 20th :tired: then it’s off to Florida for us :rotfl: :bigmouth: :hyper: :footinmouth:
    sorry, couldn’t resist trying out the new smilies! Bring some more!!!

MomMDMomMD
    Participant

I love them too. We’re maxed out on smilies now, the software only allows 25. But we’ll change some now and then!

Sethina

DO2BDO2B
    Participant

Woo-hoooo! I’m done, too!! We (first years) had our last exam on Thursday and it feels GREAT :rotfl: to have one semester under my belt!
    Congrats Melissa and others who have also finished, and good luck with the last exams to those of you who are still at it.

Enjoy your well-deserved break everyone! I’m not going anywhere exotic, but being able to sleep in, read a book for pleasure, hang out with my kids, stay up late to watch a movie or have a glass of wine without worrying about having enough time or energy to study (!) is a dream vacation for me!! :cloud9:

Happy Holidays,
    Sue

LindseyLindsey
    Participant

HOO hoo hoo hoo HEEE HA HO HO HO!!!!! I just LOVE the end of the semester. I did SOOOOO bad on my pathology final….but it wasn’t bad enough to lose my B! Last exam was today, and I’m hangin’ out at the house making (drinking) homemade Irish cream for my friends for Christmas. Tomorrow the biscotti….then off to make the Christmas rounds!

Joy JOY JOOOYY!!!!
    Lindsey

MelissaGrayMelissaGray
    Participant

Its soooo nice to be on break! :goodvibes:

I didn’t bother to get up & shower today until nearly 11 am. I love having some time to just read a novel while lounging in bed with my cats & kiddo! :cloud9:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.