May 1, 2020 at 10:45 am #255092Shreya SinghBlocked
Baby food is one of the most sensitive things for a parent. As it is one of the first things that a baby eats, so every parent wants to double sure about their baby’s eating habits. There are many reasons why parents prefer baby food over homemade food. But one of the most important and reliable facts will include convenience, the required portion, which is sufficient for their baby, travel-friendly, easy to use, they can provide all the nutrition at one go, time-saving, creates less amount of mess. Now let us discuss all in the detail:
1. Convenience: On of the major reasons why parents prefer baby food pouches is very convenient for the parents and the baby as well, they can easily purchase and without adding anything in them directly give it to their baby. There is one brand that makes very organic baby foods. The link of the same is mentioned at the end of the blog. They offer very convenient baby food pouches; you just must open the lid and directly give to your baby the packaging is also BPA free, so it won’t harm your baby.
2. Travel Friendly: The pouches are very much traveling friendly as you can just take it anywhere is one of the advantage parents will get if they use baby food pouches as will not get this benefit if giving homemade food as storage will be a big issue, as all the details regarding storage are mentioned in the package.
3. Less messy: As the homemade baby food is a bit messy for the parents as well as their child. These pouches will help the parents to know how much quantity all the fruits and vegetables are good for the baby. As all these are made by doing a lot of research, by doing a proper study of how much quantity is good for the baby like if I will take the eg. of Happa baby food pouches, ormeal, ella’s kitchin etc. This is organic baby food with no added colors, preservatives, sugar and salt only just raw fruits and vegetables are used in making so they are designed in such a way that once the pouches are open it has to be consumed within 48 hours of open, so it assures that your baby will get only organic baby food with the correct amount of nutrition.
4. Time-Saving: This is one of the major concerns of parents, any food prepared at home it will always consume some amount of time in the making of that food and also it will create a lot of mess and in today’s world there are many working mothers and they cannot spend that much amount of time in preparing the food and clean all the mess. For the mothers who are housewife they can also make time for many things if they get their time like taking care of themselves which they won’t get after their baby is born.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.