Would like to find a mentor

Home Forums Mentoring – Find a Mentor Would like to find a mentor

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AequinoxeAequinoxe
    Participant

Hello! I’m 28 years old, an RN, married, no kids yet, and planning on returning to college in the fall. I do not have a bachelors degree and I plan on going back to finish up my biochem degree(I have 2 classes to go before I have my liberal arts part of it done) and then apply to med school. I have been planning on going to med school for 13 years now and have done a lot of research into it. When I attended college my life was a mess so I would not have been successful in getting into med school. Nursing has brought a lot of joy to my life and a lot of good experience and insight into the medical world. :yes: I have not done any volunteering recently but I have picked out one place that I am very interested in getting some volunteer experience at. My hobbies include taking care of my cats. reading(philosophy, ancient Roman history, world religions, MENSA puzzle books,medical), watching TV(Discovery, Learning Channel, Animal Planet, talk shows, Will and Grace, Golden Girls, Star Trek). If anyone is interested in being my mentor or wants to know more about me or even just be pen pals that would be great! Take care! :cloud9:

BrezanBrezan
    Participant

Do you happen to know how many volunteer hours are recommended— or a round about figure?
    I haven’t gotten any info on that yet. The college where I would like to go never said anything about it, but I am sure it looks good

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.