Would you go into medicine again if you had the choice?

Home Forums General Discussion Would you go into medicine again if you had the choice?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DoctorKittyDoctorKitty
    Participant

I posted this message on the pre-med message board and got no response. Maybe I’ll have better luck here. I’m currently a pre-med, and would like to marry someday and have children. I am trying to decide if medicine is the right career for me, so I was wondering if any current medical students, residents, or doctors could express their opinions about their careers and especially how they feel about trying to raise a family at the same time. Also, if you had the choice to go back, would you choose medicine again? Thanks!

MomMDMomMD
    Participant

Doctor Kitty you may be interested in the results of our planned survey. I will be asking this very question and it will be interesting to see the results!

Sethina

Sethina1Sethina1
    Participant

OK, this message seems to be moving around the forums. It should have been posted here but it is in Physicians, but as answers have been made there, I’ll close it here. Please look under physicians for this discussion. Please note though that premeds asking questions in the physicians forum is not normally allowed.

Thanks!

Sethina

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.