X-Rated O’Chem

Home Forums Premed Students X-Rated O’Chem

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    NanonNanon
    Participant

This adjunct to my site is the direct result of mommd posters asking for o’chem help, Nanon style. So far, I’ve got SN1-SN2 and E1-E2. But for the next one, I’d like to know what other reactions you’d like to see my spin on. Click here to see what I’m talking about, and let me know what you think. And please point out any mistakes, of which I’m sure there will be plenty!

Nanon

Jennifer_WJennifer_W
    Participant

Nanon,
    I think your site is brilliant. When I take Ochem, I know where I’m headed! I really like the artwork on your site, it’s really funky.
    I think I might post something on your site. I used to write a lot before I had my son and went back to school full time, and now I’m feeling I could use it again as a catharsis.
    Good Luck!
    Jen

DuckDuck
    Participant

Nanon…
    Your site is EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I too, am looking forward to taking OChem now. You have a real gift. You sure Robin Williams isn’t your alter ego :rotfl:

Duck

mommd2bmommd2b
    Participant

It IS Awesome…Repeat after me..copyright, copyright, copyright…soon!

😉

kris

NanonNanon
    Participant

Thanks for the love, you guys! Kris, we will be copywriting it very, very soon. Need to get a paycheck before hand (costs a little $$$). In the meantime, my own research seems to suggest that I have a nominal copywrite anyway, due to internet law. My stuff is dated and all. It wouldn’t protect me if I needed to sue, though. And I don’t expect I’ll need to, but just in case.

I’m really, really enjoying this a lot. Really, more than I probably should. :yes: Anyway, thanks for everyone’s support, and sign my guestbook!

Nanon

rockfeverrockfever
    Participant

Hi! I think I missed it when you posted the web address. can you post that again? Your site sounds very interesting. Thanks!

NanonNanon
    Participant

Here you go: x-rated ochem

Have fun, and sign my guestbook!

Nanon

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.