your other halves

Home Forums General Discussion your other halves

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    DreyDrey
    Participant

What does everyone’s husbands, boyfreinds, etc do for a living? I’m curious as to how many dual-doctor families and how many have SAHDs versus men with other jobs.

My fiance is a manufacturing engineer.

Audrey

rugratdocrugratdoc
    Participant

My husband is an electrical engineer, but is going back to school now after 13 years as an engineer to get his high school teaching certification.

shellbellshellbell
    Participant

My husband went to UC Davis for his Teaching Cred, but decided to change his career and work as a Deputy Sheriff for the past 8 years.

Michelle

momofchrismomofchris
    Participant

Mine is currently a full-time stay-at-home dad, but up until 2 months ago taught computer classes at the university.

maggie52maggie52
    Participant

avionics technician (former piano technician for Steinway)

NanonNanon
    Participant

Network Security Analyst – whatever that means. If you ask him, he’ll tell you that he’s a professional dork. If you ask him when he’s had a few, he’ll tell you that he’s the company duct tape. :laughing: Dork.

Nanon

Amy26Amy26
    Participant

My boyfriend is a Sr. Loan officer for a mortgage company… so am I (for a different mortgage company). I brought him into my line of work…. hmmm… I wonder if he’s going to try to go to med school now too. 😀

SuzzyQSuzzyQ
    Participant

My husband is finishing his BS degree in biology/ minor in chemistry and next year will be applying to the medical school that I am at.
    Emily

EM momEM mom
    Participant

My husband is a process automation engineer (although his degree is in electrical engineering). Despite him explaining it to me multiple times, I’m still not exactly sure what he does every day, but it does come with a decent paycheck and seems to make him happy…

residentmomresidentmom
    Participant

My husband and I are both 4th year medical students. We’re doing that couples match thing… family med for me and general surgery for him.

SomedaySomeday
    Participant

My DH is an anesthesiologist. I’m taking some time off from school next year to spend time with the tyke, so I’ll be the primary caregiver.

SomedaySomeday
    Participant

My DH is an anesthesiologist. I’m taking some time off from school next year to spend time with the tyke, so I’ll be the primary caregiver.

SAHM of 3/ MDSAHM of 3/ MD
    Participant

My DH is a SAHD. He has a degree in software engineering, but quit work 3 years ago to stay with the kids. My sister is also an MD. Her husband is a SAHD with a BS degree too.

Med4MomMed4Mom
    Participant

My DH is a DDS… gosh, sounds like some foreign language we all speak doesn’t it?

Mimi 😮

TexasRoseTexasRose
    Participant

My hubby is a business consultant (read-lots of travel!)
    Theresa

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.