Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist – Telemedicine/Remote – Full Time or Part Time
Iris Telehealth is looking for a Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist who can provide anywhere from 16-40 hours per week of telepsychiatry services. You will work in an outpatient community mental health setting remotely from the comfort of your home. This is a great opportunity to make a positive impact in an under-served community.
Clinicians that successfully complete our interview process and are invited to work with Iris Telehealth will be matched with one of our partner facilities to practice telepsychiatry. We work in community mental health across the country with a variety of patient populations, and your placement will be made with your clinical preferences, experience and schedule in mind.
For all clinicians who work with us we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Work from home - skip the commute!
- Malpractice insurance occurrence policy
- Administrative support for credentialing and state licensing
- Any and all state licensing fees covered up-front
- All equipment provided as well as 24/7 tech support
For full-time clinicians we offer all the above plus:
- 4 weeks of Paid Time Off each year
- 6 Holidays each year
- Annual CEU and office expense budget
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision Insurance for you and your family
- 100% employer paid life insurance coverage
- 401k plan
- Optional short-term and long-term disability insurance
At Iris Telehealth, we strive to provide clinicians with telepsychiatry jobs that allow them to make a real difference in their patients’ lives. We partner with healthcare facilities across the U.S. to provide staffing via telemedicine, and our network of clinicians is always growing.
Our clinicians are at the frontlines of behavioral healthcare. Every effort is made to support them in doing what they do best – which is to be clinicians! We handle as much of the administrative side of medicine as possible so that our clinicians are free to see patients and provide the best quality care. The clinics we partner with are located across the U.S., so we provide excellent administrative support for medical licensing and credentialing, including covering up-front costs.
We treat our clinicians with respect, and we value their hard work and dedication to the people that they serve. We know that your compassion and clinical skills are what allows us to accomplish our mission to help provide access to care in underserved areas.
- Completion of a 4-year ACGME Residency Program in Psychiatry
- Experience in an outpatient community mental health setting
- Experience treating child and adolescent psychiatric patients
- Active medical license(s) in the U.S.
- Between 16 and 40 hours of availability per week
- Live in the U.S. or a U.S. territory