Director of Professional Corporation
Turtle Health is looking for licensed physician to partner with.
Turtle Health is a virtual fertility clinic backed by top early-stage venture capital firms and experienced medical device entrepreneurs preparing for an initial launch in 2022. Our goal is to radically improve the patient experience of women and couples who are planning and navigating their fertility care journeys. Our core offering is a virtual fertility consult conducted entirely at home. We intend to offer patients and their providers accurate at-home hormonal blood testing, semen analysis, and a proprietary at-home ultrasound examination, in addition to a comprehensive, fertility-specific review of health history. Results are provided in a personalized report developed by our Medical Advisory Board based on the latest research in the field, and include actionable next steps for every patient. We have run three successful pivotal trials, including one that was presented as a late-breaking abstract at the 2021 American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) Scientific Congress & Expo (O-187).
Establishing a collaboration with a mission-driven physician who will operate a Professional Corporation is a critical part of that process. The Professional Corporation will be providing medical care to patients in partnership with Turtle Health Inc. under an MSO agreement.
As part of this role, the Director will provide clinical and administrative oversight for the medical services, specifically the prescription of diagnostic tests and medical consultations based on the results of those tests.
- Pay: Competitive
- Flexible schedule (remote) typically ranging from 1-5 hours per week
- Opportunity to work with high-performing, mission-driven team
Background and Certifications
- Board certified in obstetrics and gynecology (optional subspecialty - reproductive endocrinology and infertility)
- Licensed in Massachusetts
- Previous organizational administration experience preferred
Skills and Fit
- Understanding of business and legal aspects of medical practice
- Track record of reliability in both clinical and non-clinical tasks
- Commitment to improving patient experience
- Demonstrated willingness to learn and innovate
- Motivation to expand access to fertility care.
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
Turtle Health believes that our differences make us strong. We are committed to inclusion and seek to build a team as diverse as the patients we serve.