Growing behavioral health team in Sheboygan, WI is seeking a Child/Adolescent psychiatrist
Growing behavioral health team in Sheboygan, WI is seeking a Child/Adolescent psychiatrist to join current group of 5 psychiatrists and experienced team of social workers, psychologists and therapists.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of a Child/Adolescent fellowship program
- Collaborative team player
- Open to experienced or new provider
- Able to support H-1B Visa as cap-exempt employer
- Outpatient Position
- Community Hospital with significant system-wide resources
- Tele-psychiatry implemented across the system
- Established high-volume behavioral health department
What Advocate Aurora Offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Student loan forgiveness available and Sign-On Bonus
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Sheboygan, Wisconsin
The city of Sheboygan is located between Lake Michigan and the northern unit of Kettle Moraine State Forest and offers an abundance of outdoor activities for you and your family. Sheboygan County is home to world-renown golf courses, a legendary race track, beautiful marinas and the state’s only AAA Five Diamond resort.
The Sheboygan area provides its residents a family–centered Midwestern lifestyle with award-winning school systems, low crime rate and an easy commute.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
BC/BE – C/A Psychiatry and General Psychiatry