Since 1980, Lutheran Social Ministries of Maryland has been recognized for our strong commitment to providing the best possible life for all residents. We are among the most respected names in senior living and we are strongly devoted to do our best to serve and support our older adults every day! As a not-for-profit organization, Lutheran Social Ministries of Maryland operates two continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs), Westminster, MD and Ellicott City, MD.
We are currently seeking Full-Time Licensed Practical Nurses for our Carroll Lutheran Village (CLV), Westminster, MD community to work 7am-7pm. CLV LPN's are a part of our health care network team, that delivers quality care and support under the supervision of the licensed professionals and in accordance with the individualized plan of care to ensure the continuity of care for our older adult residents.
*For a limited time we are offering a $2,000 hiring incentive as well as willing to pay for license transfer fees if license is registered in another state!
*All the great incentives you get as a CLV Employee!
- A strong total compensation package including:
- Competitive Wages
- Tuition Reimbursement and Excellent Scholarship Opportunities
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short -Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Generous contributions to a 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Paid Professional Development
- On-Site Fitness Center and Indoor Pool
- An even stronger culture of caring, collaboration, and support!
- Work in a team centered environment of other HCC professionals
- Perform resident assessments as required
- Complete required documentation accurately and in a timely manner
- Administering medications and treatment as ordered
- Communicate with staff, physicians and family regarding any changes in care
- Ensure the safety of our senior residents and staff
- At least 2 year's experience in a skilled nursing facility or more is required
- Must hold a current certification and LPN license
- Must possess a positive and professional attitude
- Ability to remain calm and patient when dealing with senior residents
- Ability to listen attentively is essential
- A willingness to navigate changes in assignments
- Current CPR and First Aid Certification
- Must be willing to receive annual Influenza vaccination
- Must be able to work one of the following shifts (7am-7pm).
*All new team members will need to receive a COVID-19 vaccine within the first 90 days of hire.