Multi-State Licensed Telemedicine Physician- Workers’ Comp. (flexible hours)
Be at the forefront of medical technology by joining Telecare Anywhere’s physician panel. Telecare Anywhere (TCA) is a fast-growing, data-driven, innovative telemedicine company changing the way Workers’ Compensation care is delivered. TCA’s Workers’ Comp. program allows for patient and provider satisfaction through increased efficiency of visits while maintaining a high level of care, fewer cancellations, scheduling flexibility, and the ability to conduct video appointments from anywhere.
Put your experience and skills to work from anywhere and on your schedule! TCA is looking for Board Certified physicians with at least 10 state medical licenses to see patients remotely. The more licenses you have, the more patients available for you to treat. Maximize your productivity while at your practice or home by seeing, diagnosing, and treating patients securely through an online setting.
We work with industry-leading payors to provide data-driven solutions that deliver better outcomes. We provide innovative, industry-leading, guideline-based care designed to help injured workers recover faster, resulting in better outcomes for all.
Why Join Telecare Anywhere?
- Shape the future of medical care
- Competitive fees
- Generate additional income
- Access to a growing patient volume
- Data-driven decision support - treatment reports that contain the medical history, diagnosis, treatment history, and guideline-based treatment options for you
- Full credentialing support
- Easy set-up, intuitive and comprehensive training
- Less administrative tasks, and more providing care
- Flexible scheduling options built around YOUR time
- Assist patients from the comfort of your home.
- Be a part of an innovative medical company - work how, when, and where you want!
What You’ll Do:
TCA provides over a thousand telemedicine visits a month through the FirstCare Workers’ Comp. program. Your primary responsibility in this role will be to provide timely and guideline-based medical care for injured workers.
- Conduct telemedicine visit with injured workers
- Access TCA’s workers’ comp. education and assist program to help recommend evidence-based treatment plans for injured workers
- Deliver a great experience - with the highest level of professionalism, accountability, and service in your interactions with injured workers
Thank you for your interest in Telecare Anywhere! We look forward to working together to deliver “Better Outcomes. Better Care. Anywhere.”
- Must have board certification as an MD or DO with a current unrestricted license to practice medicine.
- Multiple state medical licenses: (10+) required or licenses in our highest volume states [CA, AZ, TX, TN, etc.]
- Not accepting NPs or PAs at this time. Must be an MD or DO.
- Primary Care/Hospitalists and physicians experienced in Occupational Medicine preferred
- Seeking Internal Med, Family Med, Preventive Med, Emergency Med, and Occupational Med specialties