Psychiatrist – Consult-Liaison – Telemedicine/Remote, Adult and Pediatric Needed
Iris Telehealth is looking for psychiatrists who are passionate about telehealth and bringing care to the patient to keep them in their community. Iris is looking for psychiatrists who can work a minimum of 8 shifts per month doing Consult-Liaison services.
Clinicians working in our consult liaison staffing pod will work with a variety of hospitals and health systems doing everything from ED consults to floor consults and follow ups. This group of highly engaged clinicians will get exposure to a variety of patient populations in different states across the country.
For all clinicians who work with us we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Work from home - skip the commute!
- Malpractice insurance occurrence policy
- Administrative support for credentialing and state licensing
- Any and all state licensing fees covered up-front
- All equipment provided as well as 24/7 tech support
For full-time clinicians we offer all the above plus:
- CME stipend
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision Insurance for you and your family
- 100% employer paid life insurance coverage
- 401k plan
- Optional short-term and long-term disability insurance
At Iris Telehealth, we strive to provide clinicians with telepsychiatry jobs that allow them to make a real difference in their patients’ lives. We partner with healthcare facilities across the U.S. to provide staffing via telemedicine, and our network of clinicians is always growing.
Our clinicians are at the frontlines of behavioral healthcare. Every effort is made to support them in doing what they do best – which is to be clinicians! We handle as much of the administrative side of medicine as possible so that our clinicians are free to see patients and provide the best quality care. The clinics we partner with are located across the U.S., so we provide excellent administrative support for medical licensing and credentialing, including covering up-front costs.
We treat our clinicians with respect, and we value their hard work and dedication to the people that they serve. We know that your compassion and clinical skills are what allows us to accomplish our mission to help provide access to care in underserved areas.
- Completion of a 4-year ACGME Residency Program in Psychiatry
- Experience in consult-liaison psychiatry
- Active medical license(s) in the U.S.
- Live in the U.S.