Intermountain Healthcare is a system of 24 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, 160 clinics, a Medical Group of 2,400+ employed physicians and advanced practitioners, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. Ranked in the top five of our nation’s health systems for quality, cost, and innovation, Intermountain Healthcare brings 45 years’ experience in making care more accessible and affordable.
Intermountain Healthcare is looking for a General Rheumatologist to join our team in Nevada. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. We offer competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care. Our clinicians receive an excellent benefit package, including CME reimbursement, paid license renewals, generous PTO, and much more. Take advantage of personal and professional growth opportunities including leadership pathways, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Clinic: Las Vegas Valley
- Schedule: Monday through Friday
- Hours: 5/8s or 4/10s
- Census:18-22 patients per day
- Infusion supervision
- Strong interest in geriatric patients
- Rheumatology experience strongly preferred
- Eligible for an unrestricted Nevada MD/DO license
- Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BC/BE in Rheumatology
- Comfortable being a collaborating provider for Advance Practice Clinician(s)