Physician Resources (2)
- The Death of Dr. CEO
- Disruptive Innovation Creates Wealth in Medicine
- Distinctiveness: Double the Pleasure Triple the Growth
- The Four Deadly Sins of Practice Failure
- Starting a Practice – A Mom M.D. Tells Her Story
- Hiring Practice Staff – Who’s most important?
- Choosing an Office Manager
- Dealing with Difficult Types
- Creating a Positive Work Environment
- The Perfect Medical Office Corporate Structure
- Public Relations Services for Physicians
- Medical Practice Valuation for Purchase or Buy-In
- Surplus Medicare Fraud Insurance – Pay for excess coverage and receive a current tax deduction
- Accounts Receivable-Business Continuation Plan The “ABC Plan”
- Surplus Disability Insurance: Income Tax Reduction and Supplemental Benefit
- Factor your Accounts Receivables (A/R) – For Asset Protection and Income Tax Reduction
- Return of Premium Term Life – How to get it
- New Trends Emerging in Moderating Practice Expenses
- Give Your Practice a Check Up
- Revamping a Billing Office
- 5 Quick Ways to Improve Your Bottom Line for the Understaffed Office
Employment & Career
- Physician Job Board – Job listings at MomMD, find a new job!
List your position at MomMD, over 120,000 visitors to MomMD each month!
- Job Sharing – Job Share Network, tools and tips for making flexible working arrangements
- Recommended books on balancing career and family
- Tips to Evaluate a Practice Employment Opportunity – article for physician job seekers.
- MomMD Job Share Network – find a job share partner or job share opportunity through our online forums.
- Job sharing challenges – first-person accounts.
- Don’t get personal! Make the business case for a flexible work arrangement.
- Flexible work arrangement request: Two mistakes to avoid.
- How and when to find a job share partner.
- How to choose the right job share partner.
- Flexible work arrangements and breastfeeding – Choices for nursing moms.
- How to prepare for objections to a job sharing request.
- Education – Online MBAs for MDs, info for international medical graduates
- Burn out?Thinking of giving up your medical career? Want to go part-time?
- Recommended books for physicians.
- A growing physician directory of and for mothers.
Parenting for Professionals
- Negotiating Maternity Leave – A Guide
- Parenting articles – checklists and info for an easier family life! From childproofing to college…
- Resources just for Moms – health, breastfeeding, flexible work arrangements, and much more.
- Recommended books on balancing career and family.
- Discussion Forums – Connect with other women in medicine online.